Here are Beckett's 1 Month Milestones:
- He is already 11 lbs 6 oz. I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is the same size Owen was at two months. It makes me think we will have a big boy on our hands pretty soon.
- This boy loves to eat! I guess that is why he so big already. Since the day he was born, he has been great at nursing which has been a huge blessing as we adjust to having two little boys. He is super efficient which means I don't have to sit for an hour trying to get him to eat. Usually he is fed, changed, and ready to play in 20-30 min.
- He was only in newborn clothes for about a week, and moved quickly into his 3 month pjs and outfits. I have a feeling he is going to soar through the sizes during his first year.
- He loves to be held! It is hard to put him down sometimes when he snuggles up close to you and wants to sleep on your chest.
- He is starting to flash some pretty precious smiles. He started socially smiling around 2-3 weeks, and now when we make funny sounds or tickle his cheek, he will often give us a big gummy grin. It makes us laugh every single time! I also love the way it makes his face light up.
- Owen sure does love his baby brother. He asks several times a day to hold him and often showers him with kisses. Whenever Beckett is crying, he gets a little distressed and wants to know why Beckett is so sad. I really love watching the bond between them develop, and I am excited for the day when they can run around together and play.
- For the first month of Beckett's life we stayed pretty close to home since I was recovering from my C-section. Although we didn't get to go anywhere exciting, Beckett had tons of visitors! He met all of his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and his sweet cousin Annorah. He even even had some visits from great aunts, second cousins, and of course lots of friends. This boy sure is loved!