- He weighs 15 lbs 2 oz and is 25 1/2 inches long (on the 14th of September at least)
- He is a happy little guy that loves to toss around smiles to anyone who will look at him
- His giggles have turned to all out laughter
- He loves to stand when we hold his hands, and he is starting to improve his balance while sitting.
- He still hates tummy time, but he is starting to hold his head up really well
- He can be stubborn - he will roll onto his side to get a toy, balance himself to play for awhile, and then roll back onto his back - all to avoid being on his tummy. It doesn't seem to matter how much I try to coax him!
- He has been trying out all kinds of new sounds, and in the last couple of days he has found he can screech. Luke calls it his teradactyl sound.
- We still aren't sure what color his eyes are going to be. The Dr.'s vote is green, I still think they will be brown, and Luke says hazel. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
- He has actually started to suck his thumb. I kept hoping he would stay a binkie boy, and most of the time that is what he wants, but over the past few days, he has started sucking his thumb if his binkie isn't around. I am hopeful that this will not become a long lasting habit, but for now, it is pretty cute :)
Here is our cute four month old