Tuesday, April 27, 2010

37 Weeks!

I am full term! In some ways I am still in denial that he could make his appearance any day. I keep making lists of the things we need to clean, buy, and organize - none of which I can seem to find the motivation to actually accomplish. Oh well! The reality is that we pretty much have what we need, and both Luke and I would much rather hold this baby in our arms than have my to-do list completed. So although I am certainly a little scared, as each day brings my due date closer, I grow more excited for him to just hurry up and get here!
Here is the belly at 37 weeks
I had meant for this to be a separate post - but as you can tell it never made it off the aforementioned to-do list. Now that I am finally sitting down to blog, I thought I would share some of the pictures Jennie took of Luke and I down at Golden Gardens. She put several up on her facebook if you would like to see more, but here are a few of my favorites. I am 35 weeks in the pictures below.



In case you were wondering, we are still undecided on a name. We have a few we are thinking about, but you will all have to wait until he gets here to find out which one we go with. It will be a fun surprise.

2 comments:

A & K Finch said...

I love Luke's face in the pictures! This is classic of Luke! Can't wait to see pictures Kendra! You and Luke are going to be awesome parents! Enjoy! Are you still working?

Abuk said...

Aww you look great Kendra! I cannot wait to hear the news of his arrival!