Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Sweet Husband!

As you can tell from my earlier posts this blog has become mostly about Owen, but today it is all about Luke. At 10 this morning the doorbell rang, and much to my surprise, I found a box of flowers waiting for me on the doorstep. I quickly opened the package while Owen played and read the sweetest note from my husband. He had sent me one flower for each year we had been together and one for the future! It was 11 years ago today, when Luke was just 18 and I was 19 (yes I am older), that we started dating. Rarely do we remember this anniversary expect for in casual conversation so this was a huge and unexpected surprise. It was fun to think back over the past 11 years. Oh we were so young when we met! Now 11 years later we have been married 6 and 1/2 years, have been blessed with the cutest little boy, and well we like to think we are still pretty young :). I am so thankful for him everyday. I love watching him be a father to Owen, and as you can tell, he is pretty wonderful husband. I can't wait to see what the future will bring! I love you Luke.

Here we are 11 years ago!
Here we are today!

No comments: